The free GI-BMP training DVD can be used by individual students, or as a tool for facilitated group training. The training modules can be viewed using a standard DVD player and television or computer.
The steps to become certified using the DVD training are:
- Get the DVD. You can order it online below, or re-use a DVD obtained by someone else.
- When you receive the DVD, register online as a DVD student.
- View the complete DVD training (six modules).
- Log on to your student account to sign the affidavit of completion.
- Take the certification test, either online, at your local extension office, or with an approved proctor. (There is a $15 fee for the online test option; no charge to take the test in person.)
Use the links below to learn more, or to get started on your DVD training.
Employers/training facilitators: If you are using the DVD for employee classes,
please see "How It Works" to learn about more options for facilitated group trainings.